ASIALICS 2020 - ONLINE SUBMISSION
Submission & Publication Guidelines
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, scheduled for presentation, published, or accepted for publication. If a paper is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the ASIALICS 2020 Conference
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Full paper should be no more than 5000-7000 words including all tables, figures, references, and appendices and should follow the conference author guidelines. (link author guidelines) here
- Full paper must be submitted in word document file (.doc) to here before April 30th, 2020.
- The best papers will be published in the Asian Journal Of Technology and Innovation (AJTI, Scopus indexed journal) or Science Technology and Innovation Policy & Management (STIPM, DOAJ indexed journal).
- Accepted papers must be presented in the conference and will be automatically published in the ASIALICS 2020 Proceedings by Knowledge E (KnE) publisher within global-indexes (Google Scholar-Microsoft Academic, Repository of Open Access Resources (ROAD) and EBSCO) or within Scopus and Web Science indexes upon fulfilling requirements.